Group Booking Information
Group rates for the Adventure Center of Asheville are available for groups of 10 people or more with advanced reservations.
Groups can be booked by
or by calling Sarah Dickson at 828.450.3400
• Group rates are confirmed with a deposit. Deposits are required seven days within the booking date.
• Full payment should be paid 30 days before event.
• Payment can be made by credit card or check.
Group Reservation Information:
• Group activities are confirmed with a deposit to hold your activity time.
• The final number of participants must be given to group sales at least 14 days prior to activity date.
• You will be charged for your confirmed number of participants, unless you purchase our cancellation guarantee.
The Adventure Center of Asheville is open rain or shine year-round.
• Cancellation 14 days in advance of activity date- full refund will be given except for one $10 reservation fee for activity
• Cancellation between 14 and 7 days in advance of activity date -$20 per person cancellation fee for activity
• Cancellation less than 7 days from activity date- no refunds for reservation cancelled unless cancellation guarantee is purchased.
• Rescheduling is treated as a cancellation.
• No refunds for inclement weather.
• For a nonrefundable 7.5% fee, full refund will be given for any reservation cancelled by 1pm the day before the activity date.
• Full credit in form of a voucher, except the fee, will be given for an activity cancelled the same day, prior to activity time.
Waivers are required for every person participating in any activity at the Adventure Center of Asheville. Every child under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver.
If your group exceeds 50 people, please drop off or mail a copy of each waiver (in alphabetical order with a master list of attendees) to the Adventure Center office one week before your activity. Please bring your original waivers to check-in 20 minutes before your scheduled activity time. The office address is: 1 Resort Drive, Asheville, NC, 28806. Please include your reservation number, your contact information and group name.
What you should wear:
- closed toe shoes
- long shorts or pants
- a collar shirt for the harness on your shoulders
- long hair tied back
- no dangling jewelry
- cell phones/pocketbooks should be left in your car (unless they are in a zipped pocket)
- raincoats in case of rain (we operate rain or shine)
- cameras are fine, if you can clip them to your harness
Location & Directions
85 Expo Drive, Asheville, NC 28806
Just 5 minutes from downtown
Be sure to use Regent Park Blvd, not Hansel Ave when approaching the Adventure Center of Asheville
From the East or Downtown Asheville
Take I-240 West until you cross the French Broad River. Take Exit 3A straight onto Hwy 19/23 also known as Patton Avenue. Turn right at second light (Denny's) onto Regent Park Blvd. Turn left at end of road at sign for Crowne Plaza Resort, Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures is at the top of the hill on your left
From the West (I-26, I-40, I-240)
Take I-240 East to Exit 3A (left hand exit ramp). Turn right at second light (at Denny's) onto Regent Park Blvd. Turn left at end of road at sign for Crowne Plaza Resort, Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures is at the top of the hill on your left.