Zipline Rules & Regulations
- All Guests must weigh between 70 and 250 lbs.
- Close toed shoes are mandatory.
- Must be able to raise arms over the head and climb stairs.
- Must be at least 10 years old.
- Must read and sign waiver in completion.
- Must complete tasks given in Ground School
AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF ASHEVILLE ZIPLINE CANOPY ADVENTURES:
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEFINITIONS:
- Monitor: Adult (18+) actively observing progress, success, and safety (from the ground or on the same trail)
- Escort: Adult (18+) climbing with participant with ration of 1 adult-1 youth or 1 adult-2 youth as outlined on the Age Requirements
- Independent: Permitted to climb/ride without adult supervision or access restrictions